Monday, April 25, 2011

New Kit - Kitty Kats at Ivy Scraps

The perfect scrapkit for all the cat lovers out there! I'm calling this a *midi kit because it's not as large as my regular full size kits but is definitely bigger than a mini. LOL! I do love kitties and had a lot of fun creating these fun kitty kats. I hope they get to meet your kitties soon.
Most of the elements were drawn and painted by me in Photoshop. All items created at 300 ppi and saved in .png or .jpg formats. Some items resized for preview. Shadows for preview only except for slight shadows on clustered or layered elements/papers. All items quality checked by me for clarity and stray or missing pixels.
This *midi sized scrap kit includes:
10 assorted textured papers.
24 Elements
4 cats
kitten
mouse
butterfly
flower with leaves
flowers
leaf
vine
tag
ball of string
string bow
feather
bubble
brad
push pin
dream cloud
heart scatter
3 frames
Word Art

Kitty Kats is available on sale HERE for $1.95 till the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment