Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Kit - Calico Quilt On Sale till 4/30

What could be more comfy cozy than a Calico Quilt? This scrapkit is chock full of calico patterns and quilted elements. I was inspired by Meegan’s (The Quilted Pixel) love for quilting. It made me think of my beloved grandma Nini. She was accomplished at all types of needlework and created lovely things. I hope I’ve captured some of that love and talent in this pretty and fun kit!

All items created at 300 ppi and saved in .png or .jpg formats. Some items resized for preview. Shadows for preview only except for slight shadows on clustered or layered elements/papers.  There are shadows on the stitching for realism. All items quality checked by me for stray and missing pixels.

This full size scrap kit includes:
20 fabric textured papers, some with quilting and 42 elements.

On sale for just $3.25 until April 30, 2011 exclusively at IVY SCRAPS

No comments:

Post a Comment