Saturday, August 27, 2011

For All Us Pet Lovers

I've been so crazy busy this month, but had to take a sec to share this very special layout by our dear Ivy Scraps Member ~ Bernie aka Bernadette1 in our forum. She wrote the poem and I'm just so very impressed I wanted to highlight her special talent!!!

Every once in a while I get in the mood to write a little verse, so I did this one back awhile ago, and thought that I would post it. I love animals and hate to see them abused and not taken care of.
Paper and elements--Treasured Memories by LilyBelle
My edging
Font--Baskerville Old Face, Ar Julian




1 comment:

  1. Des this is a lovely thing to do. I don't know why I didn't think of it. Bernie's writing talent is soooo good and this particular piece is very heart touching. :) LilyBelle

    ReplyDelete