Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year




Best wishes to all for the New Year. I hope you have fun and stay safe tonight!!! This last year did not start too well for me but it sure ended well. One of the best things to happen this year was finding my digi-scrap family at Ivy Scraps. This site has truly become my scrapping home the last few months. I am so proud to be part of our fabulous design team! I have made the most wonderful friends and it feels like I've been hanging out there forever lol!!! Hosting the monthly color challenge has been more fun than I could ever have imagined. I LOVE that our forum is full of laughter and encouragement. And our gallery always has the most wonderful and creative layouts with more comments than I've ever seen in an on-line gallery.

I have decided that for 2011, I will stay designing exclusively at Ivy Scraps. It's very tempting......wanting to apply to other stores. But I've decided to put 100% of my time and effort into helping Ivy Scraps grow and keeping it the friendly digi-scrap home that it is. I haven't been this excited about what the New Year will bring for many years. Please stay tuned for many more Fabulous Freebies and New Products. I really hope to see you in the forums and gallery at Ivy Scraps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment