Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Couple Layouts To Share

We had a Heritage Scrap Chat last nite at Ivy Scraps. It was super great!!!! A full house and lots of information and links given. Not to mention a gorgeous heritage kit by Jan of Waite For The Moments Designs and Meegan of The Quilted Pixel as a participation gift. And if we post a page using this pretty gift.....we win Gloria's Justine kit!!!  

You have to make sure to check our FORUM often to not miss out on the next chat. I love the way this page turned out and couldn't wait to share it with my younger siblings via FB. And digi-land too!


The Mc Bride Family Story



And another page I just did for the Theme Challenge at Ivy Scraps hosted by logicgrandma. This months' theme was "Count Your Blessings". My layout shows only a few of my many blessings, but these are the ones I see everyday.

Grandma's Chair Is Full Of Love

This layout was created using my newest kit Ridiculously Cute which is on sale HERE exclusively at Ivy Scraps.




No comments:

Post a Comment