Thursday, September 9, 2010

Desert Sunrise Mega Kit ****Designed For Me*****

I am so very excited and honored that my dear sweet designer Sherah of SKrapper Digitals has designed a mega kit just for me! And it turned out better than I could ever have imagined. Sherah is such a fabulous designer and this kit definitely shows off her talent!! Check this out:

This mega kit was created especially for my CT member and friend, Des.

(DigiDes Designs) And I've got to say it was ALOT of fun to create! Being from the
the East Coast, I didn't personally have alot of experience with the West, so I relied alot
on my Des and Jo for inspiration and help to 'get it right' I think you'll agree that it's a great
kit to scrapbook your adventures to the Grand Canyon, Wild West, and all sorts of
heritage or masculine layouts! With 21 papers and 93 elements you'll be sure to find plenty in
this versatile kit to meet your scrapping needs!

And here's what Des has to say about this kit:
"Although I’ve lived in a lot of different places, the desert southwest will
always be home.I grew up here, got married here and have been back for about 4 years now.
I have to admit that I sometimes find it hard to scrap some of my photos with the
wonderful kits I have -most of those flowers just don’t grow here!!
So I was pretty excited to be able to share the beautiful colors and textures
of the southwest as inspiration for this awesome kit.
It is colorful, beautiful, and unique and I couldn’t be more thrilled!!! I can’t wait to see some
gorgeous heritage and vacation pages made with this kit. And of course the pages from fellow desert rats like me!


Desert Sunset Mega Available Here

And here are a couple layouts I just finished......I'm sure there will be more to come lol! I LOVE the kit!!!

Sunrise Rainbow


Lucas On The Rock

1 comment:

  1. Aww Des! you're the sweetest! ((HUGS)) I'm glad you love your kit, i loved making it for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete