Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Warm Thoughts Mini

My sweet huny and I are celebrating our 36th Wedding Anniversary today! So, I made this mini yesterday to celebrate with all my digi world friends. Enjoy!!!




Can now be found at Secret City Treasures HERE
As a struggling new designer, I'm finding my biggest challenge is finding a consistent style. I've been going back and forth with what I like and what I think others will like. I'm discovering.....as is true in most things in life......gotta be true to myself. Gotta make things I like or it's too hard to be enthusiastic and definitely too hard to try to work with it as in making a layout or quick pages!!!! So, I'm sticking to a Southwest Heritage/Vintage Style. I love the warm colors, leather, metal, rusty, distressed and rustic look. With maybe an occasional sidetrack to something just quirky and fun LOL!
This may be my favorite creation to date and I hope you love it as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment